Abdulquawiy is the President of Heart and Capital Nigeria Limited, an Agritech company he founded in partnership with Umar Oba Adelodun with the goal of growing and easing Agribusiness through Agricultural services such as Farm Management, Agribusiness Consultancy, Human Capital Development programs in agribusiness, food processing, machinery procurement, input supply, amongst others.
He studied Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Kwara State University, Malete.
Olododo developed special passion for about agriculture due to the numerous opportunities that the sector provides for youths in particular and the entire nation in general. He offered himself for series of trainings, seminars and conferences both locally and internationally which eventually boost vast experience in agricultural business management and consultancy.
He is a Certified Human Resource and Project Management Personnel and won was a prestigious Prize for Agriculture at the Under 30 CEOs Awards recently organised by the CEOs Network Africa.
Olododo, was a one-time member of both Kwara State and Nigerian Children’s Parliament, where he held the position of Chairman of the Committee on Ethics, Rules and Business as well as the Vice Chairman of Media and Information Committee, respectively.
Under his close watch and strong partnership with stakeholders in the agriculture sector, Heart and Capital (H&C) has so far trained and mentored over 8000 youths across Nigeria in Agribusiness. The firm is committed to “Growing and Easing Agribusiness” through services such as Professional Farm Management, Agribusiness Consultancy, Human Capital Development programs in agribusiness, food processing, machinery procurement, and input supply.
He also participated in the first Youth Farm Initiative in partnership with Dangote Group in 2017.
1. Ilorin Emirate Student’s Union Northern Axis Award towards the empowerment and youth development in Kwara state and Nigeria.
2. The most enterprising entrepreneur in the Agric Sector – Under 30 CEOs Awards by CEO’s Network Africa
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants