1. Nationwide curfew remains in place, timing now 10pm—4am.
2. Full opening of financial sector – normal working hours
3. Restricted opening of places of worship, (regular church & mosque services ONLY), to be based on State Govt protocols.
4. Interstate travel remains prohibited except for goods &essential travel
5. Gathering of >20 persons remains prohibited;outside of workplaces + religious services
6. Aviation Industry requested to start developing protocols for domestic flights to possibly resume from June 21
Hotels may reopen
Restaurants outside of hotels must remain closed for eat-in—TAKEOUT ONLY
Bars, gyms, cinemas, nightclubs, parks closed until further evaluation
All schools to remain closed until further evaluation
Offices maintain 2m physical distancing + 75% max capacity.
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28