The Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, has described the outgoing Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Mr. Segun Awolowo, as a visionary and game changer whose commitments and passion for the growth of the nation is outstanding and unique.
Dr. Yusuf who is also the Chairman of Basic Metal, Iron and Fabricated Products Manufacturer, a sectoral arm of the Manufacturer Association of Nigeria, (MAN) stated this in his goodwill message issued on Friday.
He rejoiced with Mr. Awolowo as he successfully complete his two term tenure as the helmsman of NEPC, stressing that it takes courage, commitments and foresight to lead the country through the Zero-Oil Plan conceived under his leadership.
“The idea will continue to generate positive impacts on the nation’s economic fortunes and further open windows of opportunities that will prepare the country for an economy that would not depend on a single drop of crude oil for survival”, Dr. Yusuf said.
According to him, “The new initiative, each state is to identify at least with one product for export with potentials for income generation, employment and wealth creation.
“This concept will not only ensure that each state of the federation including Federal Capital Territory focuses on at least a product to develop for export but it will also enable Nigeria to remain solvent, with diversified socio-economic opportunities among others.
“As you take a bow out of NEPC, Nigerians and humanity at large will not forget your contributions to nation-building in a hurry. I wish you many more accomplishments in life. I am optimistic that many other national assignments await you in a very near future, congratulations to you my brother on the numerous feats achieved”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Cultist suspect who killed to gain promotion, women, others remanded in prison
- Don’t hold rallies in Abia, IPOB warns APC aspirant
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement on Okada ban
- NAF free medical outreach excites Kaduna residents
- Experts, veterans charge journalists on professionalism
- Zamfara APC reconciliation not on personal interest, says ex Gov. Yari
- Ekiti guber race: APC constitutes 61-member campaign council
- Ahmed Lawan, Orji Kalu visit Katsina ahead of APC presidential primaries
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi