There was great anxiety in Ilorin the Kwara State capital on Friday night when a piece of cooked meat mysteriously formed an inscription clearly seen to be Allah (God) on it.
The incidentce occurred at Bi-jauro compound, Ita Goma, Centre-Igboro, Ilorin some hours to the night generally believed to the Lai latul Qodr (sacred night of mercy) by Muslim ummah.
In a telephone conversation with ROYAL NEWS, the Magaji Bhijonwuro of Ilorin, Alhaji Oluwatoyin Shuaib Yakubu Oko-Nma, described the incidence as a sign of honour to the compound stressing that it further confirmed the fact the Ilorin Emirate is being favoured by God.
According to him, “As at the time when raining was falling, people were trooping into our family compound to have a glance at the mysterious meat. I was so surprised and I thank God this great sign.
“This is the area where His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, the Emir of Ilorin was born and he also grew up therein, therefore, for this great scenario to have happened here, that means the Emir is a man of God.
“This will be the second time such thing will happen here. It happened about to years ago during Eid-Adha festival when a ram was slaughtered and discovered to be carrying a mysterious inscription of Allah.”
- Senate approves Tinubu’s removal of Irukera as FCCPC boss
- NDDC: Senate rejects Anambra as lawmakers biker over Kogi
- Senate Summons Wike , FCT CP over spate of kidnappings
- Reps Reject NNPCL’s OVH Acquisition Report, Order Fresh Investigation
- NNPCL, OPEC Pledge Collaboration to Attract Investments, Grow Production
- COED Tech. lay-off 95 workers in Enugu over alleged irregularities
- ‘Yahoo Plus’ pushes 27yr-old man to kill father for rituals
- (PHOTOS) Army GOC visits Shehu of Borno, sues for collaboration
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest