There was great anxiety in Ilorin the Kwara State capital on Friday night when a piece of cooked meat mysteriously formed an inscription clearly seen to be Allah (God) on it.
The incidentce occurred at Bi-jauro compound, Ita Goma, Centre-Igboro, Ilorin some hours to the night generally believed to the Lai latul Qodr (sacred night of mercy) by Muslim ummah.
In a telephone conversation with ROYAL NEWS, the Magaji Bhijonwuro of Ilorin, Alhaji Oluwatoyin Shuaib Yakubu Oko-Nma, described the incidence as a sign of honour to the compound stressing that it further confirmed the fact the Ilorin Emirate is being favoured by God.
According to him, “As at the time when raining was falling, people were trooping into our family compound to have a glance at the mysterious meat. I was so surprised and I thank God this great sign.
“This is the area where His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, the Emir of Ilorin was born and he also grew up therein, therefore, for this great scenario to have happened here, that means the Emir is a man of God.
“This will be the second time such thing will happen here. It happened about to years ago during Eid-Adha festival when a ram was slaughtered and discovered to be carrying a mysterious inscription of Allah.”
- Emefiele reveals what will happen to old naira notes after Feb. 10 deadline
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training
- NURTW warns members against rejecting old naira notes
- JAMB opens up on extending registration
- JAMB suspends CBT centre in Kwara for violating rules
- COVID-19 remains International health threat, WHO warns
- 59 confirmed dead and 157 injured in Pakistan mosque bomb blast
- Redesigned notes: Lagos residents groan as scarcity hits hard
- West Ham set up Man United tie by beating Derby
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants