A close family source who confirmed the death, said Danbaba slumped and died on Saturday afternoon in Kaduna.
His remains would be flown to Sokoto for burial.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the deceased was until his death the chairman of Stonehedge Hotels.
He left behind three wives and six children.
His mother, Aishatu Ahmadu Bello, the second daughter of the late Premier of Northern Nigeria, died at the age of 75 in April 2021.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption