Popular Nigerian singer, Bella Shmurda has reportedly been fined and banned from travelling to Ghana for three months.
According to a report by Sahara reporters, the ‘Cash App’ crooner was deported and fined by a circuit court in Accra, Ghana after he was found guilty of attacking a medical doctor at a quarantine center in the country.
It was gathered that the singer and two others, Ramsey Omeofe and Jubreel Abimbola tested positive to Covid-19 upon arrival in Ghana and had to remain in quarantine.
They however became agitated that the quarantine would disrupt what they came to do in Ghana and allegedly attacked the doctor with a fork.
A nurse who was present at the scene testified that the trio had threatened to cause a scene if they were not discharged.
Bella Shmurda was deported alongside the two guys, Ramsey Omeofe and Jubreel Abimbola and were also fined GH¢2,000 each.
- Gunmen kill DPO in Benue
- World Hijab Day: FOMWAN hails female Muslims for upholding Allah’s command
- JAMB apprehends 6 CBT operators in Kano State
- Kwara govt gives transformers to 11 communities
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari