Soludo to pay school fees of 2,300 students
Gov. Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra on Thursday promised to pay the 2022/2023 academic session’s third term school fees of 2, 350 students of Urban Girls Secondary School, Fegge, Onitsha.
Soludo, who made the promise when he visited the school while on an assessment visit, said the fees would be paid his personal money.
The Governor also used the occasion to encourage the students to remain good ambassadors of the state.
He harped on the need to always maintain hygiene both at home and in school.
The Governor called on the teachers to ensure they give the best to the students and assured that quality education would remain top priority of his government.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje