Stefolga coy supports Kwara on fight against COVID-19
A privately owned firm, Stefolga company on Tuesday delivered the first batch of N2million worth of Doctors Scrubs and Patient Gowns to the Kwara State COVID-19 Technical Committee in Ilorin.
The Managing Director/CEO of the firm, Chief Femi Sanni, said the donation was part of its contributions towards the excellent work the State is doing in the fight against the global pandemic of COVID-19, especially through the Technical Committee headed by the Deputy Governor, Mr. Kayode Alabi.
Chief Sanni expressed hope that the materials donated would go a little way in adding to the great investment of the State in the health sector.
RPYAL NEWS gathered that Stefolga is the country’s leading supplier of speciality vehicles such as Mobile Health Exam Clinics, Mobile Dental offices and Mobile Tax Offices amongst others. They are headquartered in Abuja with office in Canada and partners in USA, Turkey and Kenya.
“Plans are at an advanced stage for the establishment of a Stefolga Specialty Vehicle Assembly plant with the company’s partners in Kwara State”, Sanni added.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate President: Group canvasses support for Akpabio
- Adamawa re-run election: CAN calls for calm
- FG confirms May 3 for commencement of 2023 Census
- Gov Adeleke entertains supporters with drumming skills (Video)
- Igbos will worship Tinubu if he can create seaport in Anambra– Cossy Ojiakor
- WAAFA: Cleric seeks support for orphans, less privileged
- Ilorin Emir’s palace ramadan tafsir begins on Monday
- INEC set to issue Certificate of Return to govs, deputy govs-elect
- Facts about Gen. Oladipo Diya as he dies at 79
- DSS raises alarm over plot to incite violence