Super Eagles and Napoli striker Victor Osimhen will undergo surgery, after fracturing his cheekbone in Napoli’s clash with Inter Milan on Sunday, November 21.
Osimhen was involved in a clash of heads with Milan Škriniar at the San Siro on Sunday November 21.
The 22-year-old started the game but walked off ten minutes into the second half due to the injury.
The tests carried out on Victor Osimhen at the end of the match revealed multiple displaced fractures of the orbit and left cheekbone.
Napoli has now confirmed he will have surgery in the next few days.
“The instrumental tests carried out on Victor Osimhen at the end of the Inter-Napoli match revealed multiple displaced fractures of the orbit and of the left cheekbone.”
“The player will undergo surgery in the next few days and will remain under observation at the Niguarda Hospital in Milan tonight.” The statement reads.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy