The Senior Pastor of Christian Life Church, Jackson Senyonga, has described Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as TB Joshua, as the “biggest witch in Africa.”
Senyonga, whose church is based in Kampala, Uganda, made the remark while insisting that TB Joshua’s death is a victory for Nigerians and Africans.
Addressing his members, Senyonga accused the founder of Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) of “sacrificing” many.
Celebrating TB Joshua’s death, the clergyman recounted how the deceased tried to attack him.
He said: “TB Joshua sacrificed a lot of people while thinking his soul is worth more than that of others.
“TB Joshua’s death means victory, he was fake, destroyed lives of thousands and was the biggest witch in Africa.
“He has been doing well until he came here to destroy Senoita. TB Joshua came here to bewitch me but God punished him.”
Pastor Senyonga also insisted that “heaven doesn’t rejoice when a sinner dies, TB Joshua’s death however means many will also go.”
TB Joshua’s wife, Evelyn, had disclosed that her husband died a few days ago after conducting a service in his church.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children