The Special Assistant on Special Duties to the Delta State governor, Sen Ifeanyi Okowa, Ossai Ovie Sucess, has asked people to stop associating BBNaija housemate, Tega, with Delta state as she is ‘not from the state.
Tega who is married to a fashion designer, has been dragged on social media for her ”amorous’ relationship with her fellow housemate, Boma. Many feel as a married woman she should conduct herself better in the house.
In a post shared on his Facebook page this afternoon, Ossai maintained that Tega is not from Delta but from Cross River state. According to him, married women from Delta do not behave the way she has behaved in the show.
”That Tega in #BBN is not from Delta State Please.
Our married women and our wives don’t behave like that.
With all due respect , She is proudly from another state in Nigeria.
In case you don’t know she said she is from Cross Rivers State
Because she is answering a name that is similar to Delta names doesn’t mean she is from Delta State.
Take note before you start attaching her behavior to Delta People and please stop calling my name regarding her behavior in the house”
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn