Tinubu stated this while fielding questions from journalists after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The APC national leader, who was accompanied by APC’s pioneer interim National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande, also debunked speculations that his relationship with Buhari is not good.
When asked what the President should do about the insecurity in parts of the country, Tinubu said, “Effective security and effective information.
“There is no president who will want his country in chaos. Have you seen one? Point one to me. There is no one that wants his citizens exposed to banditry and danger.
“There’s no president or leader that will want his nation fractured by tribalism, religious differences and all that. It calls for serious management and serious evaluation and dialogue once in a while. That’s all.”
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery