The Niger Delta Avengers have congratulated the President-elect of the United States of America, Mr. Donald Trump, on his electoral victory in the Presidential elections held on Tuesday.
The Avengers said Trump’s victory brought hope to the agitation for the economic emancipation and fiscal federalism in the region.
In a electronic mail sent to our correspondent late Wednesday evening by its spokesman, Mudoch Agbinibo, said the people of the Niger Delta would come victorious just like Trump who fought against world establishments to win the tensed election.
The statement read, “The High Command of the Niger Delta Avengers, the organization at the forefront of the agitation for the economic emancipation and fiscal federalism for the people of the Niger Delta congratulates Donald J. Trump, the President-Elect of the United States of America.
“Your hard fought victory against world establishments is hope for the over thirty million oppressed minorities of the Niger Delta, that have being continuously raped and economically colonized because of our God-given resources over last six decades, by the Nigerian state and Islamic fundamentalists in power.”
While expressing desire and believe to work with the US President-elect towards bringing to the world a real change, it added, “we are hoping for a new perfect economic order and relations as it concerns the United States critical assets and interest in the Niger Delta.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor