Tunisia’s President Kais Saeid begins a four-day state-visit to Qatar on Saturday, at the invitation of Emir Tamim Ben Hamad Al Thani, diplomatic sources announced in Tunis on Friday.
During the visit, the Tunisian president will hold talks with the Emir of Qatar, meet with Qatari officials and the Tunisian community living in that country, the sources said.
President Saeid will hold talks on the economic cooperation between the two countries, and discuss projects which Doha has promised to fund, like the vegetable production platform in Sidi Bouzid and the health city of Kairouan.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution