The new Emir of Lafiagi is from AbdulKadir ruling house, one of the four ruling houses of Lafiagi Emirate. His maternal grandfather was one time Minister of Water Resources and Police Affairs, Alhaji Ndagi Mahmud Agaie, a second republic politician.
HRH Alhaji Mohammed Kudu Kawu by providence was named after Etsu Muhammadu Ndayako, The 9th Etsu Nupe who was fondly called Etsu BabaKudu. He’s coincidentally a son in-law to the Shaaba of Lafiagi.
He was the Ubandoma of Lafiagi until this appointment as the Emir of Lafiagi.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud