The new Emir of Lafiagi is from AbdulKadir ruling house, one of the four ruling houses of Lafiagi Emirate. His maternal grandfather was one time Minister of Water Resources and Police Affairs, Alhaji Ndagi Mahmud Agaie, a second republic politician.
HRH Alhaji Mohammed Kudu Kawu by providence was named after Etsu Muhammadu Ndayako, The 9th Etsu Nupe who was fondly called Etsu BabaKudu. He’s coincidentally a son in-law to the Shaaba of Lafiagi.
He was the Ubandoma of Lafiagi until this appointment as the Emir of Lafiagi.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo