THE DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY UNIT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL BEGINS OPERATIONS TODAY.
With joy and happiness, the Radiographers at the Radiology Department, University of Ilorin, officially announce the commencement of the use of its long awaiting Digital Radiography Services.
It’s not new to all the staffs and patients visiting the teaching hospital from different parts of the country most especially the North Central Region and the environment that the department lacked functionality in several capacity in this. As the Radiograpahers remain hopeful and dedicated, there came the good news as they launched the Digital X-ray Unit of the Department.
The management of the Teaching Hospital in her capacity have promised the Radiographers that other equipment like the MRI and CT will also be looked into for their services to be commenced soonest.
We therefore welcome request forms from different units of the hospital, most especially the Accident and Emergency, Orthopedic and Co.
Iwara, Obla Omini
Chairman, ARN, UITH Chapter.
ASHIMIYU, Kamal Alao
Secretary-General, ARN UITH Chapter.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal