THE DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY UNIT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL BEGINS OPERATIONS TODAY.
With joy and happiness, the Radiographers at the Radiology Department, University of Ilorin, officially announce the commencement of the use of its long awaiting Digital Radiography Services.
It’s not new to all the staffs and patients visiting the teaching hospital from different parts of the country most especially the North Central Region and the environment that the department lacked functionality in several capacity in this. As the Radiograpahers remain hopeful and dedicated, there came the good news as they launched the Digital X-ray Unit of the Department.
The management of the Teaching Hospital in her capacity have promised the Radiographers that other equipment like the MRI and CT will also be looked into for their services to be commenced soonest.
We therefore welcome request forms from different units of the hospital, most especially the Accident and Emergency, Orthopedic and Co.
Iwara, Obla Omini
Chairman, ARN, UITH Chapter.
ASHIMIYU, Kamal Alao
Secretary-General, ARN UITH Chapter.
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline