THE DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY UNIT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL BEGINS OPERATIONS TODAY.
With joy and happiness, the Radiographers at the Radiology Department, University of Ilorin, officially announce the commencement of the use of its long awaiting Digital Radiography Services.
It’s not new to all the staffs and patients visiting the teaching hospital from different parts of the country most especially the North Central Region and the environment that the department lacked functionality in several capacity in this. As the Radiograpahers remain hopeful and dedicated, there came the good news as they launched the Digital X-ray Unit of the Department.
The management of the Teaching Hospital in her capacity have promised the Radiographers that other equipment like the MRI and CT will also be looked into for their services to be commenced soonest.
We therefore welcome request forms from different units of the hospital, most especially the Accident and Emergency, Orthopedic and Co.
Iwara, Obla Omini
Chairman, ARN, UITH Chapter.
ASHIMIYU, Kamal Alao
Secretary-General, ARN UITH Chapter.
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest
- Names of Tinubu’s aides following him to Qatar revealed (See List)
- Group petitions Tinubu, others over N20bn LGs fraud in Benue
- Banks to face N1trn recapitalization as Senate plans six years term for CBN Gov.
- BREAKING….Senate begins probe of Ajaokuta Steel Coy, NIOMCO over $496m payment
- (VIDEO) Vigilantes rescue abducted victims, kill one kidnapper, apprehend others in Kwara
- IOC’s Divestment: We Facilitate, Not Hinder Process — NNPCL
- Introduce Food Stamps prog to tackle hunger, Senate urges FG
- Senate confirms Bakari as NFIU director