While other factors are also very important and worthy of note, the following five points are very critical to be considered when applying for the ongoing UNILORIN Vice Chancellor vacancy.
1. Application should be submitted (in a sealed envelope clearly marked at the top left corner, “Application for the Post of Vice-Chancellor”) to the Registrar and Secretary to Council, University of Ilorin, P.M.B. 1515, Ilorin, Nigeria, not later than 3.30 p.m. on Monday 16th May 2022 (six weeks from the date of this advertisement).
2. The listed Referees are to directly submit or post their reports to the Registrar under confidential cover in an envelope clearly marked “Referee’s Report for the Post of Vice-Chancellor” to reach the Registrar not later than Monday, 16th May 2022.
3. Candidates who would have attained the age of 65 years as at 16th October 2022 need not apply.
4. Applicant must be a distinguished Professor of not less than 10 years as at 16th October, 2022 in one of the disciplines offered by the University of Ilorin;
5. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders
- Minister promises NDC more supports for effective performance
- 2023: Why I want to contest for Ilorin West/ Asa Reps— Ajia
- BREAKING…. Many school children, others affected as explosion rocks Kano