While other factors are also very important and worthy of note, the following five points are very critical to be considered when applying for the ongoing UNILORIN Vice Chancellor vacancy.
1. Application should be submitted (in a sealed envelope clearly marked at the top left corner, “Application for the Post of Vice-Chancellor”) to the Registrar and Secretary to Council, University of Ilorin, P.M.B. 1515, Ilorin, Nigeria, not later than 3.30 p.m. on Monday 16th May 2022 (six weeks from the date of this advertisement).
2. The listed Referees are to directly submit or post their reports to the Registrar under confidential cover in an envelope clearly marked “Referee’s Report for the Post of Vice-Chancellor” to reach the Registrar not later than Monday, 16th May 2022.
3. Candidates who would have attained the age of 65 years as at 16th October 2022 need not apply.
4. Applicant must be a distinguished Professor of not less than 10 years as at 16th October, 2022 in one of the disciplines offered by the University of Ilorin;
5. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.
- Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS