Bobrisky has taken a walk back memory lane as he recounted how far he has come in life’s struggle.
The crossdresser who revealed that people have judged him, insulted him and also looked down on him, stated that he vowed never to be poor after going through a hard time 5 years ago.
Bobrisky further disclosed that after he started making, some people alleged that he sleeps with politicians while others said he uses charms.
I’m glad I was able to treat money fuckup! 5 yrs ago life throw hardship at me, I said to myself I refuse to be poor! I started working hard, a lot said different things to me. When I now started making money, some people say I fuck politicians, some say I do jazz etc. I’m now d Bobrisky that gives 1million to people like water. Money you are a bastard!!!! I’m glad I treat ur fuck up. Guys never let poverty win.
People have judge me, insult me, looked down on me. but I still look fresher and richer than a lot of them. Chai see life. D only one person that has d right to judge us is our creator GOD. So may all d assistant Jesus Christ on earth sit down first.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- JUST IN….. Buhari signs amended electoral bill into law
- FRSC warns motorists against impatience on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
- Monkeypox infection outbreak in UK, Germany, others
- 2023: Amaechi arrives Kwara, visits Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Defence Minister salutes Nigerian Airforce at 58 (PHOTOS)
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC