Maureen Esisi had quite a cheeky response when asked if she would take back ex-husband and actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu.
Esisi who had a question and answer with some of her followers on Instagram, asked who Blossom was when asked if she would take him back.
When asked what happened between her and ex husband, Blossom, Maureen replied ”I was married’???’ with a surprise smiley.
She also disclosed that she is unsure if she will ever get married again. See her post below;
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week