An Indian writer and researcher based in Maiduguri, Borno State, has expressed her displeasure after a compatriot came to see her at the hotel she stays at almost midnight.
Taking to Twitter on Monday, Chitra Nagarajan narrated how how similar experiences has made her suspicious of Indian men in Nigeria.
“Met an Indian man who says it’s nice to see another Indian in Maiduguri. let’s be friends. Calls me every night for a few days. I dont answer, feel guilty for being too busy. Now get a call from my reception. he is on his way to my hotel room. At 11pm. Why are so many men like this?” she wrote. See the rest of her tweets below;
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue
- Oluwo condems burning of Aree palace, vows to go after perpetrators