Former Governor of Kano State and presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP, Rabiu Kwankwaso has reportedly picked Pastor Bishop Isaac Idahosa as his running mate for the 2023 elections.
The party disclosed this in a tweet on its Twitter handle on Thursday “Our VP Pastor Bishop Isaac Idahosa from Edo State.”
This followed the inability of the party to form an alliance with the Labour Party, LP, for the presidential elections.
Kwankwaso and the LP presidential candidate, Peter Obi, had during talks for an alliance, disagreed on who should deputize each other.
Bishop Idahosa who hails from Edo State is the Senior Pastor of God First Ministry, a.k.a Illumination Assembly.
The church has its headquarters in Lekki, Lagos State.
The man of God is a gospel singer who is popularly known as ‘Prophet Talk Na Do’ by his congregation.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Aisha Wakil a.ka. ‘Mama Boko Haram, 2 others sentenced to 7yrs jailterm
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting