“You and Maje are mad” Toke slams follower taking sides with her ex-husband
Media personality, Toke makinwa has shut down a troll who attributed her fame and success to her ex-husband, Maje Ayida.
The self styled “baby girl for life” had taken to her Instagram page to share an hilarious video of herself and captioned it, “Get it right, I’m 5ft3″, when a troll who seem to have a problem with Toke’s free spirit took to the comment to drag her.
According to the troll, Toke Makinwa talks too much and was dumped by her ex-husband because she doesn’t fit into the fitness expert’s lifestyle. He also attributed her fame and success to her ex-husband.
The troll wrote,
“You talk too much and that’s not good for you and that’s why you don’t fit Maje lifestyle. Remember Maje gave you this platform you’re riding on now, you’re nobody if not Maje Allison Ayida, thank God for him Toke”.
Toke Makinwa who wasn’t having any of it quickly shut down the troll. “You and Maje are mad. If you don’t get out of here,” she responded.
See their exchange below;
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike
- Kwara Gov meets labour leaders on fuel subsidy removal
- Fuel subsidy: Kwara govt. reduces workdays for civil servants
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football
- NYSC presents court with documents to prove certificate forgery by Peter Mbah
- Reactions trail ‘drop’ in cooking gas price
- Professionalism and Patriotism: Toun Okewale’s achievements speak loudly
- About 490,000 Job Opportunities Awaiting Nigerians Here—NDPB
- Subsidy: Electricity workers to embark on nationwide strike
- Return missing bullet proof jeeps within 5 days– Zamfara Gov tells Matawalle