Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the banning of President Donald Trump on Facebook and Twitter.
The Nigerian politician who is a known supporter of the US President, stated that Nigerians can’t celebrate the banning of President Trump on Facebook and Twitter and at the same time say they are against Buhari’s govt Social Media Bill.
He stated that it is either one is for freedom of speech or not, as they can’t have it both ways.
See the tweet;
You cannot celebrate banning @realDonaldTrump on Facebook and Twitter and at the same time say you are against the Social Media Bill that the Buhari Govt. wants to introduce. You are either for freedom of speech or you are not. You cannot have it both ways. Censorship is evil.
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister