President Muhammadu Buhari says it is difficult to succeed without education.
The Nigerian leader spoke during a session Thursday at the Global Education Summit in London.
The President observed that Nigerian parents don’t joke with education.
Buhari said they know that if their children or wards missed the opportunity of being educated, they have missed a lot.
Noting that the size and population of the country are challenges for any administration, he said the government and people realize that education is the starting point for success.
“You can’t succeed outside your educational qualification. Anybody who missed education has missed everything,” he said.
Buhari hailed parents for making sacrifices to ensure that their children and wards got educated.
Others on the panel were Presidents Nana Akufo-Addo of Ghana, Faure Gnassingbe of Togo, Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya, and Lazarus Chakwera of Malawi.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate