The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development says the link: https://nyif–edi.mystrikingly.com currently being circulated in the media is fake and is not from the ministry.
A statement signed by the Director Press in the Ministry, Mrs. Lere-Adams Adjobome, on Thursday in Abuja, said the application and entrepreneurship development training for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) is free, and prospective applicants are advised to log on to: https://nmfb.com.ng/nigeria-youth-investment-fund.”
Adjobome said that after the application on the NFMB Portal, eligible applicants would be invited by the ministry for training by an approved Enterprise Development Institute (EDI).
She advised that people should not disclose their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and other personal information to fraudsters, saying that BVN was not required for one to access the entrepreneurship training with and approved EDI.
“Do not access unsecure and fraudulent application portals: Apply on : https://nmfb.com.ng/nigeria-youth-investment-fund
“Do not disclose your BVN and other personal information to fraudsters, Your BVN is not required for you to access Entrepreneurship training with approved EDI’s.
“Disregard messages and advertisement inviting youth to pay any sum of money for entrepreneurship training, writing/business plan development or other services related to application for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund ,’: Adjobome counsels applicants.
According to her, for further information and enquiries, the following phone numbers could be contacted:
07047024251- South –South ZONE
07047598382- North-East ZONE
08181127180 – North West ZONE
08152947812 – South West ZONE
07087792103- North Central ZONE
07053820081 – South East ZONE.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement