Yul Edochie reports son’s death to Police for investigation
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has reported the death of his 16-year-old son, Kambilichukwu Edochie, to the Lagos State Police Command.
Kambilichukwu died on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, at the Mother and Child Hospital in Lagos where he was rushed to after developing a seizure, while playing football with his mates.
Spokesperson for the police in the state, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, who confirmed the development in a statement on Friday morning, March 31, said the actor reported the death of his son to the command.
The PPRO said the matter will be forwarded to the State Criminal Investigation Department on Friday, March 31, for investigation.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike