Emir of Daura, Alhaji Umar Farouk Umar, has conferred the traditional title ‘Talban Daura’ on President Buhari’s son, Yusuf Buhari.
Talban Daura is said to be a top traditional title in Daura Emirate of Katsina state.
The groom-to-be was honoured at a turbaning ceremony held at the palace of the Emir on Tuesday, July 20.
Garba Shehu shared photo with the new title holder dressed in traditional royal robes and holding a sword.
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG