Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State has finally sworn in 16 commissioners seven months after he assumed office without constituting the executive council in the state.
Speaking after the swearing-in,ceremony, which took place at the Presidential Banquet hall , Birnin Kebbi, Bagudu thanked the House of Assembly for the speedy confirmation of the commissioners.
They are; Hajiya Ramatu Gulma, Hajiya Rakiya Tako Ayuba, Alhaji Ibrahim Augie, Alhaji Nuradeen Kangiwa, Alhaji Kaliel Gidado, and Alhaji Mamuda Warra.
Others are Alhaji Abubakar Yelwa, Alhaji Aminu Karaye, Alhaji Magawata Aliero, Alhaji Hassan Shalla, Dr Umar Kalgo, Prof. Umar Bunza, Alhaji Cika Ladan, Alhaji Attahiru Maccido, Alhaji Jafaru Muhammad and Alhaji Abdullahi Magoro.
He commended the two female commissioners in the cabinet for the various achievements in their respective fields.
He also thanked all the commissioners for accepting to serve the state despite various lucrative and comfort jobs they could have accepted.
Bagudu charged them to prepare for the challenges ahead, saying they were chosen among man, to bring in their experiences in transforming the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption