201 new cases of COVID-19 were recorded in Nigeria on Monday, December 14.
According to the Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC, Kaduna recorded 74 new cases, the highest for the day. Other states with new cases include Lagos-53, Katsina-40, Rivers-11, Plateau-9, Kwara-6, Bauchi-2, Ogun-2, Taraba-2, Edo-1 and Sokoto-1.
Nigeria now has a total of 73,374 confirmed cases. 66,314 patients have been discharged so far with 1,197 deaths recorded.
See a breakdown of the number of cases per state below.
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue
- Oluwo condems burning of Aree palace, vows to go after perpetrators