Aziza Dangote has tied the knot with her heartthrob, Aminu Waziri.
The wedding ceremony held over the weekend and was graced by the wealthiest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote and other dignitaries in Nigeria.
Aziza is the daughter of Alhaji Sani Dangote, who is the Group Vice President and a co-founder of the Dangote Group of Industries with his elder brother, Aliko Dangote.
Pictures from the event, shared by Fayemi’s Chief Press Secretary, Olayinka Oyebode, show Aliko, Saraki, Emefiele and some governors at the mosque where Aziza and Aminu were joined together as a couple.
See some photos below.
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister