Adamawa State government has declared support for the presidential ambition of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.
Atiku, the Turakin Adawama, clocks 70 years in two weeks.
Abba Jimeta, Chief of staff to Governor Mohammed AbdullahiAbubakar, said this at the flag-off of the construction of Girei-Wuro Bokki road by Governor Muhammad Jibrilla yesterday.
He said all elected and appointed officials in the state would work for Atiku as soon as he declares his intention to contest.
“The entire Adamawa state government is firmly behind the former Vice President; where ever he (Atiku) goes, the state government is behind him.
“From the Governor to the Deputy governor, the Secretary to the state government, Commissioners, the special advisers and special assistants and all other political appointees and members of the State House of Assembly are behind Atiku Abubakar”.
Jimeta observed that Atiku Abubakar had done well for the economy of the state and the nation and that the people of Adamawa will reciprocate his generosity.
“Such an important figure in Adamawa State, we as a government have nothing to pay him back, than to support all his political ambitions and to give him our support if he declares to run for any political office”, he added.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin