The Kwara State University (KWASU) says it has opened the admission payment portal for candidates, who have been offered admission through direct entry for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is contained in a statement issued by Mr Abdulrazaq Sanni, the Director, University Public Relations Officer (PRO), on Thursday in Ilorin.
Sanni said it was only opened for candidates who had been offered admission and had paid their acceptance fees, but could not proceed with the admission process due to some reasons.
”In view of the foregoing, the portal will be opened to this category of candidates starting from March 25th for only 48 hours,” he said.
“UTME candidates who have been offered admission, paid acceptance fees, but could not proceed with the admission process for some reasons would be given a way out.
”The Management, having taken time to consider their admission bottlenecks, decided to offer admission to these candidates into the CAILS/KWASU Foundation programme without having to pay another acceptance fee.
”The CAILS/KWASU foundation programme runs for ONE ACADEMIC SESSION.
”At the completion of the one year programme, successful candidates will be offered admission into 200Level in KWASU.
”Invariably, no year is lost, we do hope they will make the best use of this opportunity,” he said.
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt