Alh. Abdullahi Bello Bodejo, the President of the association revealed the association’s decision to support the candidacy the APC’s presidential candidate when members of the APC Youth Campaign support group, City Boy Youth Movement led by Mr. Favour Abayomi paid him a courtesy visit in Nassarawa state on Saturday as part of the group’s community engagement with stakeholders and community leaders across the country.
The association’s leader while addressing members of the City Boy Youth Movement said the groups’ choice of Bola Ahmed Tinubu amongst other candidates is based on the antecedent of Tinubu and their desire to have a secured, prosperous, and united Nigeria where the safety of the live and properties of their members, as enshrined in the constitution of the country will be guaranteed.
Alh. Bodejo urged all Fulani pastoralist across the country to come out en-masse to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the 2023 presidential election.
He used the visit to extended an invitation to the City Boy Youth Movement to a public declaration of the group’s endorsement of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Lafiya the Capital City of Nasarawa State.
While speaking on behalf of the City Boy Youth Movement, Mal. Idris Jibril expresses the groups gratitude to Alh. Bodejo and describe the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore as a critical partner in the economic development of the country.
“The Nation owes a debt of gratitude to Alh. Bodejo for his steadfastness and commitment to peace and security in the country” he remarked.
In a similar vain, Mr Favour Abayomi, described the APC presidential candidate as an untribalised Nigerian who has the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart.
” If you look at the antecedents of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, you will see that he has lived his life for the masses and touched lives across all States of the Federation.
“He has done it before, he is ready to do it again,” said Abayomi.
Alh. Bodejo further challenged the youth across the country to uphold integrity and fight against deliberate propaganda targeted against any section or ethnic group in the country by unscrupulous politicians.
“Nigeria was one happy united and secured country until unscrupulous politicians were allowed to beguile the masses” he said.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets