Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has appointed a six-person board for the Harmony Holding Limited, with a banking top gun Adam Nuru as its chairman.
Adam Nuru held different top positions in the banking industry, including as Managing Director of the First City Monument Bank (FCMB); Group Head, Human Resources Management, of the defunct FSB International Bank Plc (now Fidelity Bank); Abuja branch manager of Crystal Bank of Africa Ltd; and Manager at the defunct Oceanic Bank.
Other members of the board are Deborah Job; Abubakar Abdullahi; Damilola Yusuf; Tunde Yusuf; and Memudu Afeez Alonge.
- NURTW warns members against rejecting old naira notes
- JAMB opens up on extending registration
- JAMB suspends CBT centre in Kwara for violating rules
- COVID-19 remains International health threat, WHO warns
- 59 confirmed dead and 157 injured in Pakistan mosque bomb blast
- Redesigned notes: Lagos residents groan as scarcity hits hard
- West Ham set up Man United tie by beating Derby
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa