By Ignatius Okorocha
Northern youths on Tuesday urged the All Progressives Congress (APC) to zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the South East zone. This is even as the youths have declared their support for governor Umahi for 2023 presidency.
The youths under the auspices of the Concerned Northern APC Youth Forum, disclosed this at a press conference in Abuja.
They also called on the APC and Nigerians to support the Presidential ambition of Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi state. Umahi had in January declared his intention to contest for president in 2023 on the platform of the APC.
The Forum said their call on the APC to give the South East a chance and also support for Umahi was borne out of its consultation tour of the 19 northern states on the issues. The Chairman of the Forum, Suleiman Liba, while addressing newsmen on Tuesday in Abuja, said justice, fairness and equity.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion