Yul disclosed the endorsement via his verified Twitter handle.
Sharing a video of his father speaking, Yul wrote: “My Father Chief Pete Edochie endorses my 2023 Presidential ambition.
“God Almighty, take absolute control.”
In the video, Edochie said: “One of my sons who incident is an actor has decided that he wants to be a politician.
“Most youngsters have been bugging my phone asking me to go endorse my son for president and I get amazed.
“They keep insisting we want Yul to be the president of this country because he is decipline, sympathetic and concerned about people.
“They have burdered me so much that I have decided today to president him to you, Yul has my blessing, he has my endorsement.
“Any day he decides to via off from the discipline he was raised I will withdraw h from the fight I give you my word.”
Recall that the Nollywood actor had last year signified interest to run for the presidency.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note