Some group of youths across Oro land in Irepodun local government area of Kwara State have expressed their determinations and readiness to purchase State House of Assembly nomination form for the erstwhile Irepodun Local Government Vice Chairman, Alhaji Shamshudeen Bada.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the enthusiastic youths also promised to support his political ambition come 2023.
This is contained in a press statement signed by the personal media aide to the politician, Olusegun Olalekan and made available to newsmen.
The Youth Coalition under its Coordinator in Irepodun local government area of the state, Mr. Taye Fashemi which also comprised of Coperate Bodies, Students, Artisans and Transporters notes that Alhaji Shamshudeen Bada is a grassroots politician of repute, and worthy to be supported due to his youth’s oriented agenda during his tenure as a local government Vice chairman and Youth leadership Quest which has in turn made them to be self reliant today.
The statement noted that one of the members of the the group, Mr. Aliyu Jimoh, an executive member of Okada Riders Association in Oro land, said they have started contributing money among themselves and will not relent in rallying round Alhaji Bada to emerge as the party’s candidate in a bid to appreciating all his good deeds towards the youths and to enable him continue in that manner, hence the payback time for him.
According to the statement, “the youth coalition has already mobilised themselves to join People’s Democratic Party, (PDP) to show their unflinching support and work for his emergence as a lawmaker in the state.”
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants