The Kwara State Governor, Dr Abdulfatah Ahmed has congratulated the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman, Kwara State Traditional Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, CFR, on his 21th coronation anniversary.
In a statement made available to ROYAL NEWS by his Chief Press Secretary, Alhaji Abdulwahab Oba, Governor Ahmed described the 21 year reign of the Emir as “eventful and beneficial to the Entire people of the state”.
The governor also lauded the traditional ruler for the numerous remarkable achievements by different governments in the state as well as his continuous supports for the current administration which has further enhanced the desired peaceful co-existence among the citizenry.
Dr Ahmed stressed that “in the last 21 years on the throne of his forefathers, our father has demonstrated exemplary leadership and lived above board, while remaining as the rallying point for his subjects”.
“As a spiritual leader and custodian of culture and tradition, the Emir has played significant roles in the promotion of inter-faith dialogue and harmony. He has also helped socio-cultural cooperation, communal leaving and peaceful co-existence among diverse peoples.”
The Governor therefore prayed that Allah grant the Emir the required wisdom and sound health to witness more of this auspicious moment in life.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes