Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has congratulated the Emir of Ilorin Dr. Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari on the 27th anniversary of his ascension to the throne of Sheikh Alimi.
“On behalf of the people and Government of Kwara State, I congratulate His Royal Highness Mai Martaba the Emir of Ilorin on this landmark. His reign has not only been peaceful, it has heralded a new era of growth and development to Ilorin. Under him, sons, daughters and residents of Ilorin have attained new heights in leadership across various platforms of human endeavour, including in politics and economy,” the Governor said in a statement.
“As an administration, we are especially grateful to His Royal Highness for his support, fatherly advice, and royal leadership, all of which have helped to strengthen our developmental efforts. With his support, our administration is transforming the capital city to become more beautiful amid new economic opportunities and solid plans for sustainable living.
“The Government, indeed, congratulates _Mai Martaba_ and the people of Ilorin on this anniversary, and we beseech Almighty Allah to ease the affairs of His Royal Highness and grant him good health and honour always.”
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll
- FG approves mother tongue as compulsory language in primary schools
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule
- Police cautions governors against frustrating opposition parties’ campaign
- We’ll recover semester, session lost to strike – ASUU
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano