Abubakar Bature Sulu-Gambari, the Ciroma of Ilorin is one of the new legal practitioners admitted into the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria, (SAN) on Monday 28th November 2022 at the Supreme Court, Abuja.
Dignitaries storm the hall of the apex court in honour of the Prince of Ilorin Emirate who has made the community proud by attaining the enviable rank of the legal practice.
Present at the investiture of the new Learned Silk were; Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq and of Kwara State and his siblings, the Balogun Alanamu of Ilorin, Dr. Usman Abubakar Jos, the Group Managing Director of KAM Holding Ltd, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf MON and the Malami Ubandoma of Ilorin, Dr. AbdulKadir Oba-Solagberu among others.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,0000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud