AbdulRazaq felicitates COS, Prof. Gambari, at 78
Governor AbdulRahman of Kwara has congratulated the Chief of Staff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari, on his 78th birthday anniversary.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Mr Rafiu Ajakaye, on Thursday in Ilorin.
He described Gambari as an international statesman of all time whose service to humanity and contributions to global peace and collective security are well-documented for posterity.
“On behalf of the people and government of Kwara, I send our warm felicitations to the Chief of Staff to the President, who is a pride of the state of harmony.
“On this joyous occasion whether as a scholar, international statesman, technocrat or as a public officer.
“Prof. Gambari exudes uncommon brilliance and inspires confidence in generations of Nigerians who have either met him or read his works and about his service to our fatherland.
“Our administration especially thanks the Chief of Staff for his multilayered supports for the government’s developmental efforts in Kwara.
“We beseech Allah to grant him long life in good health and God’s abiding blessings,” he said.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike