Governor AbdulRahman of Kwara has congratulated the Chief of Staff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari, on his 78th birthday anniversary.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Mr Rafiu Ajakaye, on Thursday in Ilorin.
He described Gambari as an international statesman of all time whose service to humanity and contributions to global peace and collective security are well-documented for posterity.
“On behalf of the people and government of Kwara, I send our warm felicitations to the Chief of Staff to the President, who is a pride of the state of harmony.
“On this joyous occasion whether as a scholar, international statesman, technocrat or as a public officer.
“Prof. Gambari exudes uncommon brilliance and inspires confidence in generations of Nigerians who have either met him or read his works and about his service to our fatherland.
“Our administration especially thanks the Chief of Staff for his multilayered supports for the government’s developmental efforts in Kwara.
“We beseech Allah to grant him long life in good health and God’s abiding blessings,” he said.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy