Kwara State Governor-elect AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has felicitated with the Muslim community on the sighting of the crescent which heralds the commencement of the holy month of Ramadan (1440 After Hijrah).
“I join the Muslim community to thank the Almighty Allah for another opportunity to witness the month. I pray Him to give us the patience and strength to not only observe the fast but to reap manifold rewards,” AbdulRazaq said in a statement by his media aide Rafiu Ajakaye.
“I urge the Muslim faithful and all Kwarans to use this holy month to reflect on and commit ourselves to the themes of piety, personal discipline, compassion, good brotherliness, and selfless service to humanity which Ramadan embodies and calls to. READ ALSO:SAD…. 41 people die in another plane crash
“May Allah accept our worship, grant us tranquility and prosper our dear state and country.”
Facebook Comments Box
- 3 policemen killed in Ebonyi by unknown gunmen
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun