Nollywood Actor and Presidential Aspirant, Yul Edochie has disagreed with his father, Pete Edochie, after the Nollywood veteran advised fathers, who want to gift their daughters cars, to register the car in the daughter’s husband’s name.
The revered thespian recently shared his opinion on marriage and he made some controversial statements.
On giving gifts, Pete Edochie said any father who wants to gift his married daughter a car and gives it in her name is destroying the daughter’s marriage. He advised the father to buy the car in his son-in-law’s name.
However his son, Yul, is not of this view and he took to his Instagram to share his opinion on the matter.
His post reads ;
Of course Chief is entitled to his opinion.
And back then their ways were different.
For me, if I buy a car for my daughter @danielleyuledochie as a wedding gift, I’ll give it to her to register in whatever name she likes.
If she asks me to do the registration for her then I’ll register it in HER name.
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate