Nollywood Actor and Presidential Aspirant, Yul Edochie has disagreed with his father, Pete Edochie, after the Nollywood veteran advised fathers, who want to gift their daughters cars, to register the car in the daughter’s husband’s name.
The revered thespian recently shared his opinion on marriage and he made some controversial statements.
On giving gifts, Pete Edochie said any father who wants to gift his married daughter a car and gives it in her name is destroying the daughter’s marriage. He advised the father to buy the car in his son-in-law’s name.
However his son, Yul, is not of this view and he took to his Instagram to share his opinion on the matter.
His post reads ;
Of course Chief is entitled to his opinion.
And back then their ways were different.
For me, if I buy a car for my daughter @danielleyuledochie as a wedding gift, I’ll give it to her to register in whatever name she likes.
If she asks me to do the registration for her then I’ll register it in HER name.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector