Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade has taken to social media to share her inspiring weight loss journey to motivate other women.
The mother-of-two revealed that she has been battling with her weight for three years. According to her, during the 3-year period, she stopped exercising and working out, which led to the weight gain.
The actress added that after a month of consistent work out, she has lost 6kg without supplements or weight loss pills.
The 42-year old model shared photos of herself flaunting her hot body and wrote,
“This weight issue I’ve been battling for almost 3 years has finally been conquered. I literally stopped working out for almost 3 years straight. All my life even with kids remained a size 4-6(US) all of a sudden Amala, rice and Ko took over. It is definitely not an easy task. From Jan lost 6 kg (13+ lbs) I’m good with that. Look ! My fellow women and mothers, do not be pressurized, slow and steady you’ll get there. No supplements, pills, herbs Just pure workout
Good morning 🤍”
See her post below,
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal