Yvonne Jegede has asked an interesting question about finding love again after splitting from a spouse.
The actress was married to Olakunle Fawole, aka Abounce, and they share a son, Xavier.
Today, the mum-of-one asked on Twitter: “If someone has been separated from their spouse for a while without getting a proper divorce, and they find love, should they be discreet about it or just do what they like? Asking for my landlord’s daughter.”
Yvonne and Abounce are now separated but are not officially divorced. So, it’s safe to say she’s asking for herself?
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo