Buhari is expected to arrive the Yola Internatinal Airport by 10.30 a.m for the event on Monday.
Adequate security measures had been put in place following strategic deployment of security personnel within and outside the Mahmud Ribadu Square venue of the event.
On arrival, the president is expected to pay homage to the paramount ruler of the state and Lamido Adamawa, Alhaji Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha, after which he would proceed to the venue of the meeting.
Politicians, well wishers, especially the loyalists of the APC, have been mobilised in anticipation of the arrival of the august visitor.
Mr Samaila Tadawus, the state APC Chairman, expressed optimism that the coming of the president would further increase the electoral chances of the party, saying Buhari’s presence will definitely add value to our candidates.
Tadawus said the party was heading for victory in all future elections, especially in the state governorship election where a female candidate, Sen. Aishatu Binani, is contesting.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets