Adamawa: DSS to commence investigation over attack on staff
DSS INVESTIGATES ATTACK ON ITS STAFF IN ADAMAWA STATE
The attention of the Department of State Services (DSS) has been drawn to a trending video on the social media in which someone suspected to be its staff was allegedly manhandled by some political miscreants in Adamawa State.
This followed developments arising from the supplementary governorship election in the State.
The Service wishes to inform the public that it has commenced a full investigation into the circumstances that led to the incident.
While calling for calm, the Service also implores concerned parties in Adamawa State to remain peace loving and shun violence.
Peter Afunanya, Ph.D, fsi
Public Relations Officer
Department of State Services
16th April, 2023
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari