The paramount ruler of Oyo Empire, His Imperial Majesty, Iku Baba Yeye, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III, has organised a peace and security summit to further strengthen the harmonious living condition of various communities in Oyo State.
Tagged: “Oba Adeyemi III Peace and Security Initiative” ,the event will hold today Sunday 14th July 2019 in Ipapo, Oyo state beginning at 10am, ROYAL NEWS reports.
According to the monarch, “The event will further provide platform for interactive session, dialogue and adoption of methods towards curbing incessant clash between farmers and herders in various communities across the state.
“With this, we hope to prevent unforeseen crises among our subjects as well promote peace, unity and prosperity in the land”.
Facebook Comments Box
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment
- How I deal with people who disappoint me— Tinubu