The Anglican Priest and his 10-year-old who were abducted in Kaduna in the early hours of Saturday, August 22, have regained their freedom.
Reverend Meshach Luka and his son were kidnapped while serving at the Priest’s staton in Kakura II Kujama Missionary Archdeaconry.
Fortunately, they were released on Monday, August 24, two days after they were kidnapped by gunmen.
The good news was announced by HACFO, Hausa Christians Foundation. The foundation had asked for prayers for the father and son immediately after they were abducted.
The foundation did not state how they were found, neither did they give further details.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis