A date night ended tragically in Mt Hampden, Zimbabwe as a 49-year-old man identified as Christopher Muchenga died after his lover pulled his private parts during a scuffle.
The man’s lover has been identified as Mbuya Ropafadzo and it was gathered the incident occurred last week.
Muchenga died after his private part was pulled while being pinned on the ground by Ropafadzo’s other lover. His family’s spokesperson, Margaret Kamwaza said he decided to have a quality time with Mbuya Ropafadzo after receiving his salary payment before the sad incident occurred.
“We have lost a loving brother and circumstances to his death is painful considering that he was merry making with his lover after receiving money meant to support the family.
“He was reported to have received money from a piece job and went to a shebeen where he hooked up with his lover.
“They spent the whole night and upon arriving at the lover’s house they were reported to have made noise that awakened neighbours and the lover pulled him his private parts and breathed his last.”
It was also alleged that after Muchenga died, Ropafadzo dragged his body to the door entrance and called the police thereafter, claiming that an unknown man was found dead on her doorstep. The deceased is survived by four children.
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded